Hosted PBX is simple to set up, use, and manage. UCaaS enhances communication.
Unified Communication Platform
ITinDemand provides state-of-the-art and cost-effective Voice solutions that are simple to set up, use, and manage. We provide easy-to-use cloud-based unified communications service that helps employees be more productive and collaborative with a full-featured phone system, combined with audio/video/content sharing, conferencing, and file sharing capabilities.
Our platform is designed to enhance how your business communicates through Phones, Screen Sharing, Video Conferencing, File Backup & Collaboration, Desktop Control, and Mobile Apps.
ITinDemand only utilizes the most current and advanced solutions for their clients. Our products are all cost-effective and hand selected to meet your individual needs.
COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
ABILITY TO FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS
SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CHANGING BUSINESS
INCREASE EFFICIENCY & SERVICE QUALITY
Elevate Unified Communications
Elevate is an easy-to-use cloud-based unified communications service that helps employees to be more productive and collaborative with a full-featured phone system, combined with audio/video/content sharing, conferencing, and file sharing capabilities.
Whether in the office or remote, Elevate seamlessly integrates all your communication tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and workstyles
Elevate Desktop App
The Elevate desktop app acts like a remote control for the user’s associated desk phone, empowering employees to be more effective and efficient with call management.
- Place, park, and transfer calls with just a click or two
- Call Flip feature moves active desk phone calls to the caller’s mobile devices
- On-screen indicator lets you know if your contacts phone is busy, before you call
Call history for the last 90 days, includes the contact name, date, and time they called
Elevate Mobile App
The Elevate mobile app enables a mobile device to become a communications endpoint for the Elevate service. Employees can now call or receive calls through the corporate phone system and utilize enterprise-level calling features, no matter where they are.
- All the most important features of your desk phone, right on your mobile device
- Call Flip sends calls directly to your desk phone – without disconnecting your call.
- Rings your desk and mobile phone simultaneously – no more missed calls
- Includes voicemail transcription, as well as on-screen voicemail management
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
Elevate includes Online Meeting, an easy-to use, reliable video collaboration tool. Includes:
- HD video conferencing eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive.
- Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in real-time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making.
Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings.
File Sharing & Security
File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- The most current version of files from any device
- Easy and secure file sharing
- Integration with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook,
Office, and Office 365
Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities
Hosted PBX is a complete business communications system and service. With over 40 calling features, Hosted PBX delivers Fortune 500 style capabilities to small and mid-sized businesses. This powerful cloud-based phone system uses a company’s existing data connection and wiring. Best of all, onsite PBX hardware is not required.
Hosted PBX Savings Calculator
How much can you save with Hosted PBX instead of buying a new onsite phone system?
This simple Savings Calculator highlights the flat monthly rate of Hosted PBX, and compares it to the telco and hardware costs of an onsite PBX. See the savings for yourself!
Hosted PBX vs an Onsite System
Hosted PBX is simple to set up, use and manage. Onsite PBX hardware is not required. And, Hosted PBX delivers enterprise-class features like auto attendant, soft phones, hunt groups and hold music, at significant savings.